Monday, January 19, 2009

From Jill Badonsky's Awe-Manac... a prompt for January 19th


give today a name
Write an I get to..


Daily Soul Vitamin
When I'm inspired, I get excited because I can't wait to see what I'll come up with next.
~Dolly Parton

Toast of the Day
Here’s to enjoying our own inspirations

Awe-servances
Happy Birthday to:
Edgar Allan Poe 1809, poet, short story writer, playwright,
Paul Cezanne, 1839, Painter,
Dolly Parton, 1946, award-winning country singerauthor, actress and philanthropist.
It’s also National Popcorn Day and Brew a Potion Day

Aha-phrodisiacs
Edgar Allan Poe wrote: "I wish I could write mysterious as a cat."
Use this quote as Starter Fluid.

Search Cezanne on Google images, pick a painting and write what happens in it next or write a poem that goes along with it..

Write an ode to popcorn

Make up your own anti-gravity, anti-aging, anti-dulling potion. What metaphorical ingredients would you put in it?

Dose of Mirth
“The laziest man I ever met put popcorn in his pancakes so they would turn over by themselves.” ~ W. C. Fields

Journal Juju
Repeated completions: “I can’t wait to see …”



http://www.themuseisin.com
http://www.kaizenmuse.com
What a wonderful life I’ve had.
I only wished I’d realized it sooner.
– Colette

This material is (c) Jill Badonsky and may not be duplicated without the express consent of the author/artist.

No comments: